SOLD - Clean and decommissioned at the time of acquisition, this previously-owned Metrohm Titration System is composed of the following units/parts:
(1) Metrohm 885 Compact Oven Sample Changer, used for thermal sample preparation in Karl Fischer titration. Samples heat to 250 deg C. The moisture contained in the sample evaporates and then transported by a dry carrier gas into the titration cell, where the analysis takes place.
The 885 has a 16x150mL sample rack (P/N 6.2041.320) and an additional blank ("COND" or conditional) position. The front panel allows an operator to press the appropriate buttons (start, stop, back, left-right arrows, up-down arrows) and displays values digitally. Behind the carousel, a teal draft shield is mounted with metal needle holder (6.2049.050) with Luer lock, outlet needle (6.2816.080) and needle. Also inside the draft shield is a tube line with adapter at the base. Just off to the right side of the white part that supports the outer tube and the needle holder in the draft shield is a port for two cables: (1) gray cable hooks to the "outlet heater" port on the back of the unit; and (2) white cable that has a filter tube at the end.
On the right side of the sample changer are two-position placeholders for two 100-mL graduated, clear drying bottles (Schott Duran), containing dessicant beads (included). The bottle placeholders are equipped with teal clips (one shown in the photo; the other is provided as a spare part) to provide bottle stability. Each 100-mL bottle has a teal drying flask screw cap (6.1602.145) with GL45 thread and FEB tubing with light and kink protection.
The back panel of the oven sample changer has three ports (see bottom part of the main unit): (1) an outlet heater port (with cable that connects from the draft shield assembly); (2) a remote/USB port with adapter and cable that connect to the SC Controller (6.2142.010); and (3) a power supply port (includes power supply). It is bolted in place with screws (none missing).The back panel of the draft shield also comes with a steel frame, mounted with four red screws, as shown in the picture, providing stability and protection to the draft shield. Electrical Requirements for the 885 Compact Oven Sample Changer: 100-120V/220-240V, 50-60Hz, 200W.
(2) Metrohm 852 Titrando - The back panel has the following ports/parts:
- USB1 and USB2 ports;
- Controller port;
- Power supply port;
- MSB1, MSB2, MSB3 (includes cable), MB4 ports;
- 2 each Temperature ports;
- Pol. port with cable that connects to 6.0338.100 double Pt-wire electrode, which is mounted on the titration vessel lid (attached to the stainless steel rod on an 803 Ti Stand);
- Input port (inquire about availability of gray cable/electrode assembly);
- Separate MSB black cable with USB on one end;
- Separate MSB black cable with steel probe on one end; and
- Gen. port (inquire about availability of cable/electrode assembly).
- Electrical Specifications for the 852 Titrando: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 45W.
(3) Metrohm 803 Ti Stand - This unit includes a titrator bottle (P/N 6.1464.320, 200mL, graduated, with small stir bar inside) and a stainless steel rod. The bottle has a teal burette (Nr. 00993210) with gray cable (Nr. 00590307) and a side aluminum clip. The back panel has an MSB port (cable included) and openings for Waste and Solvent.
- Included are: (1) one (1) each Metrohm Metrodata tiamo Titration 1.2.1 Ion Analysis software (CD format); (2) one (1) each IBM Thinkpad with Lenovo (AC) power adapter; (3) tutorial manuals; and (4) several small spare parts/accessories.
- Clean and in excellent condition. Sold as is. Other photos of accessories are available upon request.
Please call (408) 265-6482 for more information. LabCommerce carries several other Metrohm parts/accessories/cables/glassware that can be mixed and matched, depending on your specific laboratory needs.